£280 - 300 per day
about 2 years ago
Interim Quality Manager – Near Cardiff - £280p/d to £300p/d - Manufacturing - ASAP start
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing organisation, looking to source an experienced Interim Quality Manager to work with them on a rolling contract basis.
The organisation is seeking support for their site based near Cardiff. This contract is offered for a 3-6 months rolling period.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the transition to ISO9001 2015 standards
- Taking ownership of quality projects
- Improving the systems and setting solutions to any issues regarding the safe systems
- Analysing and updating where necessary, existing policies and procedures
The ideal Interim Quality Manager will possess significant experience implementing ISO9001 as a minimum to an organisation who have a true commitment to developing their HSE performance within a high-risk environment.
Essential requirements include:
- Demonstratable experience within a manufacturing organisation
- The ability to demonstrate extensive experience implementing effective audit systems
- Experience working within a manufacturing production environment
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to A.Gover@PrincipalPeople.co.uk. We have interview dates booked within the next week, with an immediate start available.