£300 - 330 per day
8 months ago
Interim Safety, Health and Environmental Manager – Sheffield - £300 to £330 daily rate – Full Time 3 Month Contract – Engineering / Logistics Organisation
Principal People have been engaged exclusively by a leading Engineering and Logistics organisation to identify an Interim Safety, Health and Environmental Manager to support their team for at least 3 months. There is currently an interim vacancy in the team and the organisation would like for someone to start as soon as possible. This is an operational manager position, where you will not be desk bound. You will spend 70% of you time on the Sheffield site and 30% on the neighbouring 2 sites.
Key Information about the organisation:
Our client is a leading Engineering and Logistics organisation. This organisation is very varied, partially due to the varied staff and risks they face, allowing for each day in the role to be different and engaging. This organisation is looking for a motivated self-starter who wants to tackle a busy schedule and not be desk bound. They need someone who is strong willed, but able to form strong bonds and relationships quickly.
You will be required to:
- Be active and visible on site, ensuring safety is continuously upkept
- Conduct site inspections
- Conduct incident and accident investigations when required
- Travel to the south western sites when required
- Push for further positive change in the organisation
- Liaise with the site leads regarding Environment, Health and Safety
The successful Interim Safety, Health and Environmental Manager will:
- Be able to start within 2 weeks’ notice period
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equal as a minimum
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a Health and Safety Manager role on an Engineering or Logistics site
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to take on a role where they will we in a varied environment and able to keep in an active position.
In return, the successful Interim Safety, Health and Environmental Manager will be offered up to £330 on a daily rate for at least 3 months.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 954974 to express your interest and quote the reference number AG/25164.