£400 - 450 per day
5 months ago
Interim Senior Fire Safety Advisor - £400-£450per day (inside IR35) – Public Sector – Central London – 6-12 Month contract
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Senior Fire Safety Advisor to join a reputable public-sector organisation based in Central London.
Reporting to the Head of Projects, the successful candidate will support the organisation in providing competent fire safety advice.
As the Interim Senior Fire Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Preparing Fire Safety management plans for their housing stock
- Providing Fire Safety advise
- Being on hand for any Fire Safety queries
- Developing Fire Safety strategies
The successful Interim Senior Fire Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Have produce Fire management plans for residential buildings.
In return the successful candidate will be offered up a day rate of £400-450 depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in discussing this further; please respond to this advert with your CV.