£270 - 300 per day
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Interim Sustainability Consultant - £270-£300pd – Home based – 2-3 days/week for 6 months
We are working with a niche organisation to search for an Interim Sustainability Consultant that will work closely with real estate clients to deliver CSR and sustainability consultancy services. We are searching for a Sustainability Consultant to join the organisation promptly and work 2-3 days per week for a period of 6 months, with the potential of the contract being extended.
The successful Interim Sustainability Consultant will be able to work autonomously from home, allowing you to be based anywhere in the UK and work with some of the most established real estate brands. This is a great opportunity for a confident ESG or Sustainability professional to join a dynamic consultancy and work on significant projects whilst being autonomous.
As the Interim Sustainability Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in gathering, monitoring and reporting of environmental data to prepare carbon inventories and identifying carbon reduction opportunities
- Compile responses to reporting schemes such as GRESB, EPRA, CDP etc.
- Working with clients to create and implement environmental action plans and initiatives
- Advise clients on sustainable design/construction features for new and existing developments
- Support clients in completing BREEAM and BREEAM In-Use assessments and achieving certification
The ideal Interim Sustainability Consultant will have:
- Experience of working within a consultancy and leading projects across CSR, environment and sustainability
- Experience of working within real estate, finance or a related sector
- A degree in a related environmental/sustainability subject
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong written and communication skills
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today.