up to £35,000 + Car Allowance (£3,500.00) + Bonus + Regular Salary Increments + Package + CPD support
over 1 year ago
ISO Advisor – Home based & South East of England - up to £35,000 + Car Allowance (£3,500.00) + Bonus + Regular Salary Increments + Package + CPD support
Principal People are delighted to have been retained by an expanding Consultancy that are seeking a new ISO Consultant to help advise their clients on their ISO9001 / ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 management systems.
With no formal Management Systems qualifications required, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone;
- With knowledge of / been exposed to / helped implement ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 14001 Management Systems in their career
- Someone that is currently an auditor
- Someone that is currently a Health and Safety / HSE / Environment / Quality Advisor, with involvement in management systems who is looking for a more management system / process type role
This is a great opportunity because:
- You will be completely trained and have the opportunity to shadow other consultants in the business to ensure that you are comfortable and confident in the job that you are doing
- This company can provide you with a foundation of varied experience in different industry sectors
- You will be joining the company at a fantastic time, with opportunities for future development and progression
- You will have the flexibility to work from home when required, whilst also meeting lots of new people and visit different business types in different places – no two days will be the same!
- The company are supportive of your development and you will be supported in both time and resources for CPD by the company
- You will genuinely make a difference and work in partnership with clients, as opposed to simply
The successful ISO Advisor will:
- Have knowledge / experience working with ISO or OHSAS Management Systems (essential)
- Hold a full UK driving license (essential)
- Be happy to travel on a multiple site basis (essential)
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting with clients to understand their individual business needs
- Working with clients to build a plan of action from the audits you have conducted
- Visit your ‘pool’ of clients periodically throughout the year to facilitate successful implementation of Management Systems
In return the successful ISO Advisorwill receive a salary of up to £35,000 (depending on experience), plus bonus, annual leave, regular salary increments and CPD opportunities.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.