£38k per year + Exceptional Package
over 1 year ago
Junior Fire Risk Assessor – Property - £38,000
This position offers an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified Fire Risk Assessor to work within an exciting and diverse property portfolio. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of fire safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for professional development and dedicated CPD/Training budget’s available. They have put other members of the safety team through NEBOSH and FPA courses.
What makes this a great opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local property management organisation that is well renowned within its space. The company offer flexible working arrangements within a supportive and cohesive team environment, the successful assessor will be treated as a professional and have the autonomy to manage their own diary.
As the Junior Fire Risk Assessor, your responsibilities will include:
- Traveling within the company’s local property stock and conducting FRA’s on a wide range of properties.
- Developing and implementing fire risk assessment software
- Mentoring and developing internal safety teams to better understand fire safety
- Assist with site inspections from local fire authority’s
The ideal Junior Fire Risk Assessor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire certificate or similar level Fire Risk Assessment Qualification
- Have an understanding of fire safety legislation and best practice.
- Some experience carrying out a FRA’s.
- Be able to manage their own diary and workload
In return, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will be offered a starting salary of up to £38,000, flexible working arrangements, 25 days leave + bank holiday, company pension scheme, CPD and training allowances and business related travel expenses covered.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.