£25k - 30k per year
01252 759 162
almost 2 years ago
Junior Fire Safety Advisor – Home based with regional travel around London – up to £30,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance + Excellent Package - *Award-winning service provider & GREAT career opportunities*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a long-standing client partner, with an exceptional relationship on the market for being a fun, people-focussed organisation.
The organisation are looking for a Junior Fire Safety Advisor, to flourish in their business by supporting their clients with Fire Safety matters.
This is a development opportunity for someone who has 6 months > 2 years of fire safety experience, or has worked around the periphery of fire safety and gained their fire safety qualifications, looking to kick on with their fire safety career.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is a rare opportunity for someone with little experience, to come in to an established business and receive complete support in their quest to become a fire safety professional
- You will enjoy a 4-week induction period where you will be fully bedded in
- You will have the opportunity to shadow other, more experienced consultants and learn from the best!
- The company will support you gaining your fire and safety qualifications
- Once you are trained up (approximately 6 months) you will then begin to work with clients from a range of different industry sectors, not just making the role interesting but also adding a huge amount of value to your career
To be strongly considered for this opportunity, the successful Junior Fire Safety Advisor will:
- Have demonstrable experience of conducting fire safety responsibilities within your current or previous roles
- (If little experience) you must be able to demonstrate that you have made proactive steps towards achieving a fire safety related qualification
- Ideally – hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate
In return, the successful Junior Fire Safety Advisor will receive up to £30,000 as a basic salary, as well as a £5,000 car allowance and an exceptional career development opportunity.