£37k - 42k per year
14 days ago
Home based Lead Auditor – South England –
£37K-£42K + £7,500 Car Allowance, £7 a day Lunch Allowance, 25 Days AL + BH, Tax Free Benefits Package, Private Pension – REF 26717GW
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Lead Auditor to join a highly reputable and global auditing business, based in the South of the England with the ideal candidates being based local to Hampshire.
The successful Lead auditor will report directly to the Auditing Manager with direct lines of communication to the Senior leadership team.
In a nutshell, the successful Lead Auditor will be responsible for a number of clients, ranging across a wide variety of industries predominantly auditing within Utilities and Construction this business also has Logistics, Manufacturing and Oil and Gas clients. You will audit to industry-specific protocols covering a combination of Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality and sustainability management systems.
The best bits:
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base, where no two days are the same.
- Home based role, travelling to and from a wide range of sites directly from home across Hampshire and occasional neighbouring counties.
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across your clients locations.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Basic Salary of £37K-£42K, dependent on experience,
- Car allowance of £7.5K
- 18p per mile
- £7 lunch allowance (£1,680)
- Private Pension
- 25 days AL (growing with service)
- A tax-free self-selected benefits package including healthcare, Dental and improved pension
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate, NEBOSH Construction or NCRQ as a minimum
- An understanding or experience in providing auditing either internal or external.
- Hold a full driving licence
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate effectively with a range of external clients and key stakeholders.
If this is of interest to you, please contact George Wilson or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org using reference 26717GW