£45k - 55k per year
about 1 year ago
Lead Ecologist - £45k-£55k plus a Company Car or Car Allowance, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays based in Birmingham
Are you an experienced Ecologist looking to work on one of Europe’s biggest infrastructure projects?
Reporting directly into the Head of Environment, Principal People are partnering with a global Principal Contractor who are searching for a Lead Ecologist. With dotted lines of Ecologists reporting into this position, you will be leading the ecological standards and ensuring best practice across multiple infrastructure and construction projects.
This opportunity offers the ability to work on a multi-billion-pound prestigious contract; giving you the chance build a strong ecology team in the near future while working closely with highly motivated environmental professionals. This role offers the successful candidate to lead on a unique project tackling new ecological impact risks and challenges.
The successful Lead Ecologist will have responsibilities including the following:
- Being a leader for ecology, providing support to all levels
- Dotted line management responsibility with plans for growth of a team of Ecologists
- Implementing the ecological strategy for pre-construction and live projects
- Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
The successful Lead Ecologist will have:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates who are experienced within rail, construction, consultancy or similar
- Experience in working on large scale projects
In return the successful Lead Ecologist will receive:
- A basic salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV