£35,000 - £45,000 + 23 days Annual Leave + Company Car + Pension scheme + Laptop + Ipad + Iphone
about 1 year ago
Lead Health and Safety Practitioner – Home Based with national travel - £35,000 - £45,000 + Company Car + Laptop + Phone + Ipad + Benefits
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a truly impressive consultancy with offices in the Midlands to recruit for a new Lead Health and Safety Practitioner to support one of their main clients within an industry leading and exciting corporate business in a supervisory position.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of a supportive and quality driven environment where our client emphasises a huge amount of focus on your personal and professional development
- You will be embedded on a contract with a global leading organisation
- No two days will be the same! You will visit various retail stores, engage with a diverse portfolio of people and face a variety of risks
- An opportunity like this is fantastic for growth and development when you consider your long-term career. You will be able to exercise your Health and Safety experience in a number of different scenarios and communicate with people of all levels – improving your stakeholder management as well as working with sub-contractors and client employees
As the Lead Health and Safety Practitioner you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with both your direct team of Consultants and the external client’s staff members
- Visiting the client’s retail stores and offices
- Providing general advice to clients on Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Environmental matters
- Overseeing the quality of service being provided to the client by your colleagues
The successful Lead Health and Safety Practitioner will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (essential)
- Either have experience of, or be open to working in multiple industry sectors in a health and safety capacity
- Experience in the following sectors would be advantageous; Retail, Construction / CDM, Facilities / FM, Property Management, Telecoms
In return, the successful Lead Health and Safety Practitioner will be offered a salary of up to £45,000 + Company car and a great package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to email@example.com or call 01252 913504 to express your interest.