£24k - 28k per year
about 1 year ago
Legionella Risk Assessor - £24,000 to £28,000 + Company Car + Package – 3 month contract – Balcombe / Home working / Field Based
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Legionella Risk Assessor to join a leading consultancy and property management specialist.
Working alongside other consultants within the business, you will be responsible for visiting client sites and conducting Legionella risk assessments and ensuring compliance within client properties.
As the Legionella Risk Assessor you will be responsible for:
- Visiting client sites and building relationship with key stakeholders
- Conducting Legionella Risk Assessments and reporting on your findings, steering the clients towards compliance
- Scientific report writing
- Technical client account management & liaison
- Developing knowledge and skills using our online compliance & reporting system
The successful Legionella Risk Assessor will:
- Hold a recognised Legionella Risk Assessment Qualification (P901, Wsoc etc)
- Hold a UK driving license
This is an immediate requirement for our client, with interview availability next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shelby Elson on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.