£40k - 45k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Legionella Specialist – £40,000 - £45,000 – Nottingham
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Legionella Specialist to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we have partnered with are a leading property management organisation are committed to delivering high quality homes.
The successful Legionella Specialist will need to have experience of assessing and managing legionella risk across a range of properties.
This is a fantastic chance to work with an organisation who have a genuine care for their tenants as well as their own employees. They are a supportive people focused organisation who aim to make a positive difference to society. They offer personalised CPD and are a diverse, open and inclusive organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to effectively manage Legionella projects.
Legionella Specialist Responsibilities include:
- Managing a Water Risk Assessment programme in accordance with legislation and ensure remedial actions are completed within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring remedial actions from risk assessments are carried out on time, within budget through monitoring contractors performance.
- Ensuring risk of Legionella is minimised effectively by ensuring planned works are carried out and written procedures are in place.
The successful Legionella Specialist must possess:
- Experience managing Legionella Risk across multiple properties and sites.
- Relevant Legionella Risk Management training with either City & Guilds or Water Management Society.
- An excellent understanding of BS 8580 & HSG 274.
- Experience of effectively managing contractors.
- Experience of quality assuring Legionella risk management and water hygiene.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience). On top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance of 28 days, flexible working opportunities and a generous pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Legionella Specialist position in Social Housing, please contact me on 01252 954 978 or email@example.com to express your interest.