£35k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
I am currently looking for a Level 5 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor for a fantastic sustainability consultancy delivering compliant low-energy buildings in the UK's commercial building sector.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation who offer rapid progression with the first promotion likely within the first 6 months of your placement. They are a newly merged consultancy firm with a well-established client base and a rapidly developing workload for non-domestic energy assessments. They work on complex large commercial buildings in the UK at the leisure of flexible hours from home and an incredible opportunity to quickly progress within the business to senior or associate level.
The role will be based from home with an extreme amount of flexibility on the location of your base and management of your diary for the UK travel involved. A normal week will consist of going out to site one day per week with the other 3-4 based from home. This offers you the variety of no two weeks being the same and a fantastic work/life balance with the ability to manage your own diary.
As the Level 5 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting site surveys on complex commercial buildings located throughout the UK.
- Preparing and undertaking Level 5 (DSM) Energy Assessments (EPC’s).
- Maintaining a good knowledge of mechanical and electrical building services and ability to recognise and understand building systems in order to make expert recommendations to their clients.
- Managing your own diary and scheduling site visits in accordance with the organisation’s needs.
The ideal Level 5 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor will be/have:
- A Level 5 (DSM) Energy Assessments (EPC’s) qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience conducting site surveys on complex commercial buildings across multiple sites. (Ability to consider candidates with less if they hold relevant qualifications and background)
- Strong understanding of UK Building Regulations Part L and related technical documents.
- Maintain a strong understanding of current and future energy regulations.
- An ability to be proficient with DSM packages IES VE, TAS, or DesignBuilder.
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical building services and ability to recognise and understand building systems.
- Confident and professional working personality.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Good communication skills with outstanding organisation skills and writing ability.
In return, the successful Level 5 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor will be offered a salary of up to £45,000 + 10% bonus and great package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.