£51k per year + Car Allowance
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
M&E Compliance Manager – Social Housing – £51,000 + Car Allowance Permanent
Social Housing Recruitment are searching for a professional with strong experience delivering mechanical based compliance and contracts within the residential/domestic sector. The organisation we are partnering with are a local housing association operating across the west of England.
The successful M&E Compliance Manager will primarily be responsible for M&E inspections, technical specifications, writing contracts and delivering specialist advice. Ensuring compliance across machinal systems and ensuring that works are delivered on time, to the required standard with value for money. Supported by a large compliance team and responsibility for a large operational team and contracts managers.
M&E Compliance Manager Responsibilities:
- Providing technical Safety advice on all aspects of M&E across the business, being the point of contact for external organisations regarding M&E installations
- Providing technical specifications to contractors to ensure the correct standard of M&E equipment is installed and maintained
- Quality assure remedial actions following inspections and testing to ensure M&E risk is mitigated
- Ensuring the association are informed and proactive in addressing emerging legislation around building compliance and contractors are combatant and deliver assured services
The successful M&E Compliance Manager must possess:
- Strong experience managing delivery of compliance and contracts servicing domestic and commercial heating, renewable energy systems, mechanical systems and Lifts
- Experience of writing a range of complex contracts from M&E service delivery, experience of JCT contracts is highly desirable
- Demonstrable extensive knowledge of quality assuring works in relation to M&E inspections, testing, servicing, maintenance and remedial works.
- A valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle
In return, the successful candidate will receive a starting salary of up to £51,000 + Car Allowance, 28 days leave + bank holidays after 3 years’ service, impressive company pension scheme, health care schemes (option for private medical) and support with learning and development. This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting M&E Compliance Manager position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest.