£110 - 120 per day + (inside IR35)
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Manager –£110-£120 per day inside IR35 – Letchworth Garden City (3 days a week)
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to work with a small and upcoming Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with provide good quality, affordable homes and deliver an excellent service to their tenants across the Letchworth area.
The successful Maintenance Manager will need to have experience of providing day to day reactive repairs, maintenance and void works ensuring that all properties are managed and maintained to the highest possible standards.
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities include:
- Delivering a day to day and void repairs service.
- Analysing and assessing building defects, provide remedial proposals and prepare specifications for remedial repairs.
- Ensuring work is carried out within the budgets and value for money is achieved.
- Carrying out post inspection/quality control checks.
The successful Maintenance Manager must possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to establish appropriate working relationships with the contractors.
- Ability to produce detailed specifications of work and raise orders.
- A full UK Driver’s license
In return, the successful candidate will receive a day rate between £110-£120pd.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Maintenance Manager position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.