£25k - 30k per year + Package
01252 759 162
26 days ago
Maintenance Officer – £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits – Kent
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Officer to work with a small and upcoming Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with provide good quality, affordable homes and deliver an excellent service to their tenants.
The successful Maintenance Officer will need to have experience of providing day to day reactive repairs, maintenance and void works ensuring that all properties are managed and maintained to the highest possible standards.
Maintenance Officer Responsibilities include:
- Delivering a day to day and void repairs service
- Analysing and assessing building defects, provide remedial proposals and prepare specifications for remedial repairs
- Ensuring work is carried out within the budgets and value for money is achieved
- Carrying out post inspection/quality control checks
The successful Maintenance Officer must possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to establish appropriate working relationships with the contractors
- Ability to produce detailed specifications of work and raise orders
- A full UK Driver’s license
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £30,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including an annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Maintenance Officer position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.