£38k - 42k per year
01252 759 162
29 days ago
Maintenance Surveyor– up to £42,000 – Slough
Social Housing Recruitment are pleased to be working with a large and well-established housing association looking for a Maintenance Surveyor within their Direct Maintenance Team.
The organisation is seeking someone with previous experience working in maintenance within a Social Housing environment. The right Maintenance Surveyor will have excellent technical knowledge and strong communication skills in order. In return the successful candidate will be able to work for flexible and supportive organisation that is passionate about the happiness and wellbeing of their customers and employees.
Maintenance Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Supporting Maintenance Managers and contractors by carrying out detailed inspections and surveys to manage defects
- Provide specialist technical support to the wider direct maintenance operation and to the regions
- Prepare specifications for tender purposes and project manage the works to completion.
- Manage risks associated with the role, specifically around budget utilisation, ensuring consistent approach and quality of service
The Successful Maintenance Surveyor will have:
- Demonstrable experience in maintenance and a good understanding of construction and building methods, ideally gained within a housing or local authority environment
- Ability to provide costings, recommendations and produce condition reports
- Knowledge of contract and housing law
- Ability to influence a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and will have excellent communication skills
In return, the successful candidate will be offered an extensive package including a salary of up to £42,000, car allowance, 26 days holiday, private health care as well as flexible and agile working.
If you are interested please contact Ella Loveland on 01252 954972 or apply to email@example.com