£34k per year + Car Allowance + Package
about 1 year ago
Maintenance Surveyor – £34,000 + £1,800 Car Allowance + Benefits – East Sussex
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Surveyor to work with a successful G15 Housing Association. The organisation we are partnering with are dedicated to improving the local community.
The successful Maintenance Surveyor will need to have extensive experience of delivering a quality responsive repairs and void service and ensuring that all properties are managed and maintained to the highest possible standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the local community by working for this organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and provide their residents with excellent customer service.
Maintenance Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out pre and post inspections of the Housing Association’s stock.
- Analysing and assessing building defects, providing remedial proposals and preparing specifications for remedial repairs.
- Advising tenants on how to prevent property damage on an individual basis.
- Monitoring contractors on site and reporting on performance issues and ensuring value for money.
The successful Maintenance Surveyor must possess:
- Excellent understanding of building construction, maintenance and legislation.
- Experience of working with contractors using SOR and non-SOR contracts.
- Previous experience inspecting and surveying properties with a Social Housing provider.
- The ability to establish appropriate working relationships with the contractors.
- Experience of working with a direct labour team.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £34,000 + £1,800 car allowance on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 27 days holiday, an excellent pension scheme, fantastic career development and healthcare. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability within the next 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Maintenance Surveyor position in Social Housing, please apply today.