£45k - 55k per year
3 months ago
12-Month FTC - Construction - Management Systems - £45-55k - Kent
Principal People have an exciting 12-month Fixed Term Contract available for a Management Systems Support to join a well-established and rapidly growing construction organisation whom are highly reputable in their market. This position is to be mainly based within the company’s Head Office location in Kent but will be required to travel to other UK remits of the business. This FTC is paying a salary of £45-55k (dependent upon experience) + Car Allowance + 26 days Annual leave + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing organisation whom are going through an exciting period of growth due to a recent merger made with another leading business. This has created the opportunity for someone with strong management systems experience to join the team in order to assist in the merging of these businesses current management systems whilst also being an integral part in the transition from OHAS 18001 to ISO 45001 accreditation.
To be successful for the role of Management Systems Support you will:
- Be NEBOSH Certificate qualified as a minimum
- Ideally be ISO auditor qualified
- Have a strong experience of creation and implementation of ISO management Systems is essential.
- Have experience working within the construction industry (Experience from other industries with a strong experience in management systems creation and implementation will be considered)
- Be willing when required to travel to UK wide remits
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels of a business
This role is paying £45-55k (dependent upon experience) + car allowance + 26 days annual leave + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension. This is an urgent role, if you would like to register your interest for the role please follow the link to apply!