£48k - 52k per year + Package
01252 759 162
14 days ago
Mechanical and Electrical Manager – £48,000 to £52,000 + package – Near Ealing – Public Sector – Permanent – 2 Year FTC
Principal People have a new and exciting opportunity for a Mechanical and Electrical Manager to work with a public sector organisation reporting directly to the Head of Compliance with responsibility with a team of 3 individuals.
The successful Mechanical and Electrical Manager will need to have experience working in a Mechanical and Electrical role and leading / mentoring a team.
Mechanical and Electrical Manager Responsibilities include:
- Managing and maintaining the mechanical and electrical asset database.
- Leading on budgeting strategy and development for response and preventative planned maintenance works.
- Leading and participating in strategy reviews of the M&E services.
- Undertaking risk assessments for the M&E and Compliance team.
The successful Mechanical and Electrical Manager must:
- Hold a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrical Installation or City & Guilds Level 3 (18th Edition) or equivalent as a minimum.
- Hold an ACS qualification CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, WAT1, CKR1 CPA1 (desirable)
- Have experience supporting / leading a team.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £48,000 to £52,000 + package depending on qualifications and experience.
To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest