Southend on Sea
£34.9k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Mechanical & Electrical Surveyor - £34,900 + Car Allowance
I am currently looking for a M&E Surveyor to join a local housing, care and support services provider. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office covering the local portfolio, managing their travel and diary autonomously. You will be supported by the current team reporting into the Head of M&E.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a small local region supporting the communities to manage contracts and works across a diverse range of “Wet” M&E system’s helping to ensure quality across the associations.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with an experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are achieving high levels of compliance and are striving to move from strength to strength. They team are also heavily invested in by the business and have a dedicated L&D team to support professional development.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A HNC or relevant qualification in M&E/Engineering
- Knowledge of M&E services in Heating, Water Hygiene, and sprinklers to name a few
- Experience of advising on M&E projects within a Property, Estates, Housing or Healthcare/Care sectors
- Knowledge of Gas safety and Landlord responsivity
The successful M&E Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Carrying out pre and post inspections of M&S systems
- Leasing with contractor and residents ensuring a high level of customer service
- Conducting site visits and inspections to ensure quality of contractor work’s
- Checking that certificates and relevant documentation are completed correctly
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a starting salary of £34,910 plus a great package. This includes a company car allowance, mileage paid at 40 pence per mile, I.T equipment company pension scheme, leave and opportunity for internal development.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.