£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Mechanical Quality Inspector – Milton Keynes – Up to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Principal People have exclusively partnered with a Milton Keynes based organisation to recruit a Mechanical Quality Inspector to join their established and growing Quality team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality professional to join an recognised and innovative electric vehicle components manufacturer.
This company brings a creative approach to more than 20 years of design and engineering experience. Working in a wide range of areas within automotive from motorsports to commercial vehicles, this role offers an exciting and varied opportunity for development as they expand into new industries.
As the Mechanical Quality Inspector your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct inspections of various metallic and plastic mechanical components
- Work closely with Design, Manufacturing and Engineering teams on any internal or supplier non-conformances.
- Review product deviations and measurement reports both internally and with suppliers
- Measure and inspect to engineering requirements (technical specifications and 2D / 3D drawings)
- Produce inspection records for the company’s inspection register
- Review and archive Supplier Quality Documentation (including PPAP documents, Initial Sample Inspection Reports, and Dimensional Reports,)
- Follow procedures to complete and process Supplier Non-Conformities Reports
- Work with the Quality team in relation to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 certifications and continuous improvement activities
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Collaborate with a range of internal teams from design to manufacturing
- Work with a number of high profile clients including Global OEM & Tier 1 companies
- Join an established organisation with a strong reputation and more than £25 million turnover
- Work with a range of products from passenger cars to winning motorsport vehicles
The ideal Mechanical Quality Inspector will have:
- Qualification at an NVQ level or other recognised apprenticeship
- A knowledge of general engineering finishing processes
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of ISO9001/ AS9100/ IATF16949 requirements
- Valid UK driving license
In return, the successful Mechanical Quality Inspector will receive up to £45,000 as a basic salary depending on experience, a further benefits package, as well as a great career opportunity with an exciting organisation.
With company ability to interview at short notice, please register your interest with Lauren Alsop now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, applying on www.principalpeople.co.uk or clicking ‘apply’.