£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Microbiologist – FMCG Manufacturing – Flint, North Wales - £30,000 to £35,000 plus package *Award-winning international organisation with great progression opportunities*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by an internationally leading FMCG business, that are looking to recruit for a Microbiologist, with a focus on Quality Control, to support their North Wales site, in assessing the quality and microbiology of the manufactured cosmetic goods.
You will work closely within the quality and laboratory teams to complete microbiological tests and analysis on manufactured products, as well as raw materials being supplied to the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone that has studied microbiology and has a passion for quality and is looking for a full-time permanent role within a company with huge progression opportunities.
Why this is a great opportunity
- You will be joining an internationally leading business, which has flourished during the COVID-19 pandemic despite the economic pressures. There will be clear opportunity for progression within this role.
- You will be making a valuable contribution to the site operation / lab teams, but also communicating with colleagues nationally and internationally
- The team that you will be joining are positive, proactive and productive – everyone operates as a team and pulls in the right direction!
As the Microbiologist you will be:
- Testing, assessing and analysing the microbiology of products and raw materials
- Reviewing quality reports and data from laboratories
- Attending and contributing in global forums & discussions within the business
- Conducting some basic training with site operatives, on processes and improvements that can be made to improve quality
As the Microbiologist you will have:
- A degree in a science or microbiology related field
- Experience of working as a microbiologist (Food, Cosmetics, Drugs, Medical Devices) manufacturing
- Experience and competence in using data analysis software
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, we have interview availability over the next few weeks so please get in touch by applying or sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call on 01252 759162.