£60k per year
11 months ago
Principal People are exclusively recruiting for a National Health and Safety Manager for a UK wide Logistics company.
This role is a National position covering the whole of the UK and leading a team of 3 within the business.
This is a great opportunity to create and implement the Health and Safety strategy for the business whilst reporting to key stakeholders. This role is perfect for an individual who is looking to progress their career forward and make that next step in their career.
UK Health and Safety Manager – Logistics & Supply Chain – North West – Up to £60,000
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a logistics & Transport environment
- 5 Years’ experience within Health and Safety
The key duties include:
- Working closely with the operations department within the sites on creating a safe working environment
- Creating and implementing a Health and Safety framework across the business
- Investigating accidents and investigations on the site and setting preventive measures to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
- Proposing new Health and Safety initiatives to the board which will improve the standard of Health and Safety
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com