£50k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
17 days ago
Are you an experienced Health and Safety Professional who is looking for a new Health and Safety Manager Position?
This position will be a Health and Safety Manager within a National FTSE 250 Business, who are consistently growing and developing. The role has a flexible location, but will involve working nationally.
The role will involve managing a team of Safety Advisors, and working with them to improve safety throughout the business, so experience of managing a team is desired.
Health and Safety Manager – National - £50,000 to £55,000 + Car – Transport & Logistics
We would love to see CV’s from people who hold:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma level Prefered)
- Experience of managing different sites within a Health and Safety Function
- Experience of leading a team within Health and Safety
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant Health and Safety legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements.
- Having strong people management and team leadership skills
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged with development of the site Health and Safety strategy
- Managing and developing a team of 4 EHS Professionals
- Travelling around the Country to visit and engage with the different sites around the division
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture
- Develop and implement a positive training structure across the division
Why this is a great opportunity:
- There is a great deal of scope for this individual to make a difference within the role and the division
- You will have the opportunity to work with a very supportive HSE team, with a supportive Head of Health and Safety
- The role is newly created so there will be a great opportunity to put a personal stamp onto it
- The role offers a great deal of flexibility when it comes to travel and base location
- The business are undergoing an exiting change at the moment, which will provide with plenty of Healthy challenges
An attractive salary between £50,000 and £55,000 plus car and benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.