£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Currently seeking a Neighbourhood Housing Manager to join a Social Housing organisation based in East Kent.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As the Neighbourhood Housing Manager, you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that has opportunity to work within an unbelievably varied role that will ultimately develop and diversify your experience within Social Housing. You will be covering Canterbury, Dover and Whitstable areas with flexibility on how you manage your diary.
As the Neighbourhood Housing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- To provide a comprehensive customer focused neighbourhood housing service.
- Support the Neighbourhood Services Manager in providing services to tenants and neighbourhoods.
- To ensure properties and estates are well managed and maintained ensuring high levels of customer
- satisfaction with Neighbourhood Services.
- To manage a patch of properties in accordance with the policies and procedures of the organisation including
- managing low level anti-social behaviour, tenancy management and estate and contract management.
- To draw up and implement Neighbourhood Improvement Plans and associated action plans to deliver
- resident centred improvements to local neighbourhoods.
The ideal Neighbourhood Housing Manager will have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience managing social housing stock
- Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholder’s face to face, in writing and on the telephone.
- Effective use of Social Housing Management Systems.
- Demonstrable achievements in improving services for customers, and in motivating others to deliver excellent services.
- Personal resilience and a high degree of self-confidence and determination.
- Personal commitment to a culture that emphasises continuous improvement.
- Ability to think innovatively while assessing risks and opportunities in a measured way.
- Full driving licence and access to own transport.
In return, the successful Neighbourhood Housing Manager will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.