£29k - 33k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Neighbourhood Enforcement Officer – £33,000 pro rata to 21 Hours – Surrey (Part time)
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Neighbourhood Enforcement Officer to work with an award-winning housing association. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and wanting to make a difference to the local community.
The successful Neighbourhood Enforcement Officer will take responsibility for providing a service tackling Anti-Social Behaviours (ASB), tenancy fraud and subletting.
Why is it a great opportunity?
- The organisation is committed to making positive changes to the community by providing affordable quality homes.
- To work for a customer focused, diverse, inclusive and supportive workforce who support learning and development opportunities.
- They are an organisation who have clear and concise communication and strategy goals.
The Neighbourhood Enforcement Officer responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and analysing ASB case management data
- Leading on the investigation and management of all alleged ASB, subletting and tenancy fraud reports in line with policies and procedures.
- Carrying out interviews, taking witness statements and helping prepare legal proceedings, including acting as a Court Witness.
- Supporting tenants to maintain their tenancies in line with their tenancy agreement
The successful Neighbourhood Enforcement Officer must possess:
- Excellent written communication skills
- An understanding of housing policies
- Experience of managing complex ASB cases
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £33,000 pro rata to 21 hours plus a car allowance. On top of this, you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 25 days annual leave rising with service, opportunities for learning and career development and a choice of flexible benefits.
To discuss further, please contact Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Daisy McLachlan 02037622793 for an informal and confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org.