£34.8k per year
01252 759 162
21 days ago
Social Housing Recruitment are working with the leading housing association in the area who are looking for a Neighbourhood Housing Manager to ensure a high performance is being achieved on all the key areas of housing services which includes income collection, tenancy, anti-social behaviour and neighbourhood management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning organisation who are renowned for their investment in their employees where they go the extra mile. This includes flexible working arrangements, learning and development opportunities, loyalty awards, exceptional annual leave and so much more.
Neighbourhood Housing Manager - £34,800 – Kent
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Neighbourhood Housing Manager to work with a Kent based housing provider. The organisation we are partnering with provide a great service to customers and invest in the local communities through building new homes.
The successful Neighbourhood Housing Manager will take responsibility for managing a patch within a region working as part of a team to deliver a quality service to a general needs portfolio.
The Neighbourhood Housing Manager responsibilities include:
- Providing a multi-tenure, housing and tenancy management landlord service
- Ensuring the provision of high quality, value for money housing, repairs, estate and tenancy management services to customers of all tenures
- Managing and maintaining customer enquiries, including estate, housing, tenancy and ASB cases
The successful Neighbourhood Housing Manager must possess:
- The ability to communicate appropriately with people at all levels
- Experience of tenancy and leasehold management and enforcement
- Excellent written communication skills
- Evidence of successfully resolving complaints for challenging cases
- An understanding of housing policies
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £34,800 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 30 days annual leave, flexible working arrangements, enhanced leave schemes, a generous salary sacrifice pension scheme, and much more.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Neighbourhood Housing Manager position in social housing, please contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> today to express your interest.