£30,000 + 1,200 Car Allowance
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Neighbourhood Officer – £32,500 – Surrey
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Neighbourhood Officer to work with an award winning housing association. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and wanting to make a difference to the local community.
The successful Neighbourhood Officer will take responsibility for managing a patch within one of three housing operational regions working as part of a team to deliver the best customer experience.
Why is it a great opportunity?
- The organisation is committed to making positive changes to the community by providing affordable quality homes.
- To work for a customer focused, diverse, inclusive and supportive workforce who support learning and development opportunities.
- They are an organisation who have clear and concise communication and strategy goals.
The Neighbourhood Officer responsibilities include:
- Providing a multi-tenure, housing and tenancy management landlord service
- Ensuring the provision of high quality, value for money housing, repairs, estate and tenancy management services to customers of all tenures
- Ensuring that all customers, leaseholders, tenants, freeholders receive a value for money service
- Managing and maintaining customer enquiries, including estate, housing, tenancy and ASB cases but no income or rent arrears
The successful Neighbourhood Officer must possess:
- Housing officer experience and knowledge
- Excellent written communication skills
- An understanding of housing policies
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £32,500. On top of this, you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 25 days annual leave rising with service to 30, opportunities for learning and career development and a choice of flexible benefits.
To discuss further, please contact Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Daisy McLachlan 01252 954 978 for an informal and confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org