£35k per year
over 2 years ago
Neighbourhood Officer – £35,000 + Benefits – West London
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Neighbourhood Officer to work with one of the UK’s leading housing associations. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and want to make a difference.
The successful Neighbourhood Officer will take responsibility for managing a patch working as part of a team to deliver the best customer experience.
The Neighbourhood Officer responsibilities include:
- Providing a multi-tenure, housing and tenancy management landlord service
- Ensuring the provision of high quality, value for money housing, repairs, estate and tenancy management services to customers of all tenures
- Ensuring that all customers, leaseholders, tenants, freeholders receive a value for money service
- Managing and maintaining customer enquiries, including estate, housing, tenancy and ASB cases
The successful Neighbourhood Officer must possess:
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Experience of tenancy and leasehold management and enforcement
- Excellent written communication skills
- Relevant Housing qualifications
- An understanding of housing policies
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £35,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 25 days annual leave rising with service, flexible working arrangements, opportunities for learning and career development and a choice of flexible benefits
This is an urgent requirement and we have an interview dates week commencing the 25th of March.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Neighbourhood Officer position in social housing, please reply to us today to express your interest.