£17 per hour
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Neighbourhood Services Manager – £17ph – 3 Months – Chelmsford
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Neighbourhood Services Manager to work with an Essex based housing provider. The organisation we are partnering with provide a great service to customers and invest in the local communities through building new homes.
The successful Neighbourhood Services Manager will take responsibility for managing a patch within a region working as part of a team to deliver a quality service to a general needs portfolio.
The Neighbourhood Services Manager responsibilities include:
- Providing a multi-tenure, housing and tenancy management landlord service
- Ensuring the provision of high quality, value for money housing, repairs, estate and tenancy management services to customers of all tenures
- Managing and maintaining customer enquiries, including estate, housing, tenancy and ASB cases
The successful Neighbourhood Services Manager must possess:
- The ability to communicate appropriately with people at all levels
- Experience of tenancy and leasehold management and enforcement
- Excellent written communication skills
- Evidence of successfully resolving complaints for challenging cases
- An understanding of housing policies
In return, the successful candidate will receive up to an hourly rate of £17ph depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Neighbourhood Services Manager position in social housing, please contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or email email@example.com today to express your interest.