£30k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Net Zero Consultant / Senior Net Zero Consultant - £30k - £50k (dependent on level) plus discretionary bonus – home based (London)
Principal People are thrilled to announce an exclusive partnership with a global leading, multifaceted sustainability consultancy. This is an excellent opportunity for a sustainability or energy professional to join a consultancy experiencing exponential growth, sitting within a team of specialist to work alongside. This will offer the chance to engage with market leading real estate and financial clients to set Net Zero strategy and work with internal teams to deliver sustainability targets.
Reporting directly into the Net Zero Associate Director, the successful candidate will join a supportive team that are passionate about making a difference through sustainability. This role will be home based with travel to the London office once per week.
Whilst we are searching for an experienced net zero or sustainability professional, we are flexible with the amount of experience and the role can therefore be a Consultant or Senior Consultant.
The successful Net Zero Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to implement net zero strategies
- Nurture existing client relationships
- Support Junior Sustainability Consultants
- Support clients to achieve carbon reduction targets
The successful Net Zero Consultant will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of net zero reporting
- Experience within a client facing role
- Experience of working across real estate or financial sectors
In return the successful Net Zero Consultant will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual plus bank holidays
- Private health care
- Dedicated charity days
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.