£35k - 45k per year + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Occupational Hygienist – £35,000 – £45,000 per annum – Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Principal People are working with an established highly reputable pharmaceutical organisation. This is a newly created role to support the expanding organisation’s provision of occupational health working alongside the wider health, Safety and Wellbeing team. The role will have the autonomy to manage their own workload and diary.
Working alongside the health and safety team, you will play a key role in the development and implementation of an occupation hygiene strategy to identify and support the wider safety team and operational managers to reduce work related health hazards.
Why is this a great opportunity?
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to identify projects and lead on an exciting new strategy that you can develop and execute in your own style. Being a newly created role, you have the opportunity to make it your own reinforced by the organisations fantastic support structure.
The Successful Occupational Health Manager will:
- Design, implement, interpret and action an effective occupational hygiene programme for all areas of the business.
- Support the current safety team identifying risks to the health of staff and reducing these
- Oversee the external occupational health provider and ensure good standards of practice
- Lead on unique and complex topics with regards to occupational hygiene
- Support operational staff and managers to maintain the positive approach to safe working
The ideal Occupational Health Manager candidate will:
- Hold a proven track record of managing occupational health within a diverse or complex working environment
- A Degree or diploma in Occupational Health or Hygiene
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for the health, safety and wellbeing service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org