Market competitive remuneration package with bonus and equity component.
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Operations and Safety Manager - Working for a rapidly growing, award winning, value driven, safety and wellbeing focused digital and technology organization, this is a career defining position where you will be working with industry renowned leaders, offering the opportunity for an astute, best in class operational leader to accelerate their career.
Principal People are delighted to be engaged with FYLD on an exclusive basis to support their search for an Operations and Safety Manager. FYLD recognised that many utility businesses were stuck in early digitalization without the platform to expedite this and they launched their product to meet this gap in the market, focusing on artificial intelligence, computer vision and behavioral safety. Their mission is to provide front line technology solutions which revolutionise the safety and efficiency of site-based teams and enable organisations to fulfil their potential.
We are seeking an Operations and Safety Manager who holds experience as an operational leader with a Utilities, Rail or Highways background and a practical understanding of safety, to join FYLD’s high performing team.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this newly created role will be pivotal to the success of multiple areas of the business, bringing operational utilities and health and safety expertise in house.
The successful Operations and Safety Manager will be accountable for:
- Engaging with the site-based field teams and clients of FYLD as a key point of contact, both across the implementation of the product, during and beyond trial stages and working in partnership across new product features and functionality, ensuring maximum results.
- Acting as a thought leader and advisor to the business, ensuring that FYLD’s clients are at the centre of decision making, understanding their pain points, and utilising feedback and lessons learnt for future improvement of the service and product offering.
- Whilst working in a non-sales based function; acting as an industry advocate for FYLD, representing FYLD at industry conferences, leading relationships with key industry advisors and identifying potential prospect clients and areas of growth.
- Building knowledge of the competitive landscape FYLD operate in, to collaborate on the organisations strategic and annual plans.
- Partnering with the customer success team to ensure ongoing engagement and development of the client base.
We are interested in applications from individuals who hold:
- Demonstrable operational management experience, encompassing safety leadership and excellence, with a safety qualification.
- A proven track record of creating and delivering change and transformation programmes.
- Success within field-based projects, by translating strategy into actionable tasks and outcomes for operational leadership.
- A resourceful and analytical mindset, with a willingness to challenge gut reactions with data.
- The ability to articulate technical knowledge in a clear and simple way.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Market competitive remuneration package with bonus and equity component.
- Equity investment scheme.
- Substantial annual allowance invested in your learning and development.
- Pension scheme, leading healthcare from day one, death in service and access to perk box benefits.
- A hybrid working model, embracing flexibility to deliver the role, between home working, office work and out on site with clients
Covering a UK wide portfolio; the ideal Operations and Safety Manager candidate will live within a commutable distance of London, due to the collaboration in office with the team.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josh Huggins on 01252 954 951 or firstname.lastname@example.org