£35k - 40k per year
9 months ago
Operations Manager - £35k - £40k – Homebased (Commutable to London)
Social Housing Recruitment have exclusively partnered with an up-and-coming Housing association to recruit for an Operations Manager. The organisation we are partnered with are ambitious, growing and expanding and have a passion for providing high quality care, support, and housing for vulnerable adults.
The organisation is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations, working closely with the CEO to implement new processes and procedures while building key relationships and working in partnership with local authorities and external and internal stakeholders.
The Operations Manager core responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operational management including the monitoring of voids, rent collection, staff performance and service delivery
- Managing intensive housing management issues and complaints, ensuring that complaints and resident feedback are dealt with promptly
- Leading and managing a team of Housing Officers ensuring a customer focused service in all areas of housing management
- Building relationships and working in partnership with local authorities and external parties
- Contributing to the development and implementation of strategic plans and service standards
- Previous experience working within social housing
- Knowledge of relevant housing legislation
- Experience of managing, leading and motivating a small/medium sized team
- Experience of writing and presenting reports
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Operations Manager to secure a role in an organisation that is rapidly expanding and there is room the right individual to grow.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability W/C 8th February.
If you are interested, please contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or apply to email@example.com