£40k - 50k per year
about 2 months ago
3x Environmental Permit and Consent Coordinator – Location: Buckingham, Twyford and Aylesbury – REF 26918
£40,000 – £50,000 + Company Car/ £4,500 Car Allowance, Private pension scheme, 26 days AL, Subsistence (£18K-£22K), Travel Allowance
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an especially distinctive opportunity for three Environmental Permit and Consent Coordinators to join an extremely distinguished major infrastructure project. The successful Environmental Permit and Consent Coordinator will report into their respective Environmental Manager.
The fortunate candidates will be a critical function on both the delivery and design teams. A vital part of this role is ensuring compliance with industry best practice. The Permit and Consents Coordinator will identify, develop, and manage consents within their assigned sites.
This role works closely and requires a strong relationship to be built with the design team, the delivery team, permanent works consent team and other relevant team members.
The Successful Permit and Consent Coordinator will hold:
- Experience as an Environmental Permit and Consent professional working in the Construction/Infrastructure/ Engineering/ Consultancy industry.
- Demonstratable knowledge and experience in the management of consents and application of environmental legislation on Major infrastructure projects.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be out on site
- Strong stakeholder management skills
As a result of your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- A basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000, dependent on experience.
- A Company car or Car allowance
- Private Pension scheme
- 26 Days Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Travel allowance
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Ref 26918