£25k per year
almost 2 years ago
Permit Coordinator – £25,000 + Pension Scheme + 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays – Kent – Large single site – Exceptional entry level Health and Safety position
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Permit Coordinator to join an industry-leading facilities management organisation operating on a large site in Kent.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work within an industry leading Facilities Management organisation. This role would be operating from a large site embedded within a key account for the business.
Taking responsibility for managing the permit system within the key account, the successful candidate will also be responsible for driving improvements in the process of managing contractors on site.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is developing within health and safety and is looking for their first break into the health and safety profession.
Key responsibilities of the Permit Coordinator will include:
- Managing the permit system throughout the estate
- Using the company’s risk management software to manage sub-contractors
- Managing contractors, ensuring they are complying with permits
- Undertaking inspections for contractors and maintaining all relevant records for the ongoing induction process
- Undertaking health and safety observations and inspections
- Ensuring permits are closed off and records are accurately held
- Ensuring compliance with corporate and site-specific health and safety
The successful Permit Coordinator will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ideally have some experience in conducting H&S responsibilities at work
- Understanding or working knowledge of CDM regulations and working with sub-contractors
- Strong experience and knowledge or Microsoft Word and Excel
With opportunity to progress your health and safety experience and knowledge, this is a truly rare experience to further your professional development. If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Taylor Newton on 01252 913504 or email@example.com.