£38,000 (Pro-Rata) per year
almost 2 years ago
Policy Manager – Homebased - £38,000 (Pro-Rata) + Benefits – 6 Month FTC
Social Housing Recruitment are working with a leading provider of residential properties who are expanding the current provision of safety within its well-established and long-standing safety team of nearly 18 strong!
The organisation is seeking support for its local operation to managing the unification of legacy health and safety related policy, procedural and guidance documents. You will be supported by a collaborative safety team and skilled in-house workforce to help harmonise legacy approach.
Policy Manager Responsibilities:
- Using existing legacy documents to revise procedures for operational compliance
- Reviewing, writing and presenting a health and safety related policy, procedural and guidance documents
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to managing to the unification of legacy
The successful Policy Manager must possess:
- Advanced use of MS Excel and MS Word
- Recent experience of Housing and/or Care Management
- Relevant health and safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH Certificate
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £38,000 (pro-rata) + Benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Policy Manager position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing provider, please reply to us today to express your interest today. Contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org