£37k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Principal Designer - £37k-£45k + Travel Expenses + Pension Scheme + 29 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
(Based in Plymouth - REF: 25921)
Principal People are seeking a Principal Designer to be part of an growing consultancy business that works with prestigious clients across England on a multitude of refurbishment and fit out projects within Retail, Listed Buildings and Student Accommodation. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with likeminded professionals in a friendly and diverse environment.
Reporting directly into the director you will be working with a close knit and hardworking team of professionals within a rewarding and satisfying role. This business is seeking a passionate, friendly and communicative professional who can assist in building long lasting relationships with a range of clients.
Key responsibilities of this Principal Designer:
- Carrying out CDM Site Audits on site
- Attending pre-construction and construction phase design meetings
- Assisting designers with hazard identification and elimination
- Reviewing construction phase plans
The successful Principal Designer will hold:
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM Regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- NEBOSH General Certificate or Equivalent
Beneficial Criteria of the Principal Designer are:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Design related degree or similar
- APS Member
In return the successful Principal Designer will be entitled to up to £45k + Travel Expenses + Pension Scheme + 29 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.