£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Principal Designer/CDM Consultant - £45k-£50k + Wellbeing Programme + CPD Allowance + Travel Expenses + Pension Scheme + 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
(Based near Oxford - REF:25922 )
Principal People are seeking a Principal Designer/CDM Consultant to work on a diverse range of Infrastructure and Construction projects for an established business. This office and site based role is a fantastic opportunity to work within a hardworking and experienced team of professionals.
You will be working with a close knit team within a rewarding and satisfying role that will see you oversee CDM on a range of varying projects across Housebuilding and Commercial Building among others. This business is seeking an experienced CDM professional who can hit the ground running and maintain strong relationships with their existing client base. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, positive and hungry professional who will have a passion for CDM. The role will predominantly cover London and the Home Counties with occasional national travel.
Key responsibilities of this Principal Designer/CDM Consultant:
- Carrying out CDM Site Audits on site
- Attending pre-construction and construction phase design meetings
- Reviewing construction phase plans
- Writing and Reviewing Design Risk Registers
- Providing Fee Proposals
The successful Principal Designer/CDM Consultant will hold:
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Currently working as a CDM/Principal Designer
- Experience within Design Risk Management
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM Regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- NEBOSH General Construction or Equivalent
Beneficial Criteria of the Principal Designer/CDM Consultant are:
- NEBOSH Diploma Certificate or equivalent
- Design related degree or similar
- APS Member
In return the successful Principal Designer/CDM Consultant will be entitled to up to £50k + Wellbeing Programme + CPD Allowance + Travel Expenses + Pension Scheme + 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
If this is of interest to you, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.