£35k - 42k per year + Package
01252 759 162
19 days ago
Newly Created Process Safety Engineer Position – up to £42,000 plus company car or car allowance – Field based/Homebased.
Principal People are excited to recruiting for a Process Safety Engineer to be Home based/Field based with one to two days travel per week.
This newly created position is working for a specialised Chemical Manufacturing and Storage company who are highly successful. This position will have a strong focus upon Chemical Process Safety. As a Process Safety Engineer you will be responsible for implementing and delivering of continual improvements to the process safety management systems.
Reporting directly to the Head of Process & COMAH Safety you will play a key part in establishing the process safety strategy across multiple sites and be offered full autonomy to do so.
The minimum requirements are:
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Degree or in a similar technical field.
- 5 years + working in a position with Process Safety elements (process engineering / chemical engineering)
- Have some experience working within a Chemical environment.
The Key duties include:
- Creating and implementing new Process Safety initiatives onto the sites.
- Looking at new preventive measures to control future risks.
- Producing Process Safety Performance Indicators and reporting as required.
- Working in partnership with operational leads & managers to provide guidance, coaching and advice to minimise process safety risks.
What this company offers you:
- Offering extensive training and develop opportunities with a chance to progress to a Process Safety Expert.
- Multiple future progress opportunities across the UK sites.
- Working for a highly profitable business who offer a great deal of stability.
- Working from home contract.
A salary of up to £42,000 plus company car or car allowance depending on experience plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.