£45k - 55k per year + Package
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Newly Created Position - EHS Manager - Brighouse - £45-55K + package
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a specialised Global Manufacturing organisation based in Brighouse. The position is working within the EHS Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon engagement towards Health, Safety and Environment. The role will involve leading the Health, Safety and Environmental Functions developing new initiatives and driving forward a world class standard within EHS.
Why work for this company?
- Working for a prestigious company offering ample development and training opportunities.
- A great deal of scope for this individual to make a real difference within the role.
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in EHS
- The company work to good standard in terms of EHS but this is an opportunity to push it towards greatness
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to EHS from the business and Site Manager
The Key duties include:
- Supporting ongoing engagement of continuous improvement programmes, working closely with shop floor and senior managers to coach and influence them in health, safety, and environment.
- Contribute to the EHS strategy and direction.
- Developing policies and procedures relevant to certification requirements
- Auditing and Maintaining the ISO 14001 and 45001 management systems and ensuring stays accredited
- Driving EHS performance
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH Diploma (or Equivalent) – NEBOSH Certificate will be considered.
- Demonstrable environmental experience.
- Ideally Experienced with management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- 5 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a manufacturing or engineering environment although not essential.
A salary ranging from £45-55K depending on experience plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.