£60k - 70k per year
2 months ago
Project Based H&S Manager – North West London - £60-70K + 10% Bonus - £5,400 CA or Company Car, Private Pension, Private Healthcare and 25 days AL
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Project Based Health and Safety Manager in partnership with one of UK’s largest infrastructure businesses. This is an amazing opportunity to join and be a part of one of the UK’s most prestigious projects, with opportunities to develop your career and apply your skillset within a supportive and prestigious business.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership on Health and safety issues
- Advising the implementation of the H&S Policies and Procedures
- Advising on best practice for Health Safety and Environmental.
- On site H&S Training
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Site inspections and Audits
- Monitoring of Health and Safety performance of suppliers
- Accident and incident investigations
To be considered for this Health and Safety Manager role, you will:
- Have a NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent
- Have experience as a H&S Manager on a Major infrastructure, Civil, Construction or Rail project
- Lead Auditor Qualification is beneficial
Salary and package £60-70K + 10% Bonus - £5,400 CA or Company Car, Private Pension, Private Healthcare and 25 days AL.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org