£34k - 37k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Project Delivery Officer – £34,000 - £37,000 plus an excellent benefits package – West Midlands
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Project Delivery Officer to work for a non-for-profit Housing provider within the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading Housing providers in the Midlands managing over 20,000 homes and dedicated to providing good quality, affordable homes and community-based services in the region.
The successful candidate will have autonomy to manage their own workload and diary and be a trusted member of a professional and experienced programme delivery team. Working and collaborating with the Project Manager on all projects and associated progress reporting and take the lead on projects as directed by the Project Manager.
Our client is keen to get someone on board that will be responsible for delivering a diverse range of projects that contribute to the great homes and neighbourhood standard whilst delivering excellent customer service to their customers.
The Project Delivery Officer responsibilities include:
- Designing, procuring, and administering projects; owing and carrying out elements of these functions under direction
- Collaborating with the Project Manager with asbestos, fire risk assessment, planning permission and statutory approval data requirements and compliance
- Promoting the Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality, Standards and Compliance agendas within the Programme Management Team
- Building successful relationships with contractors, consultants, and supply chain partners reviewing working practices on a regular basis with quality and value for money in mind
The successful Project Delivery Officer must possess:
- Ideally a relevant building surveying or construction related qualification such as HNC/HND in Construction Management however experienced Surveyors without this would still be considered
- Experience of the Social Housing sector or a similar residential property-based environment
- Excellent IT Skills, in particular the ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Access to a vehicle and a full UK driving licence
In return, the successful candidate will receive a basic salary up to £37,000. On top of this there is a generous benefits package including a £1,000 car user allowance, an excellent annual leave allowance of 27 days plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period, a local government pension scheme, learning and development opportunities and a health cash plan scheme. The organisation also operates agile working, with a flexible, output focused approach and have a great culture that has a real focus on people and their development.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming weeks with an immediate start preferable. To discuss further, please contact Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Daisy McLachlan on 0203 762 2793 or email@example.com for an informal and confidential discussion.