£65k - 75k per year + Company Car/Car Allowance
01252 759 162
1 day ago
Health and Safety Manager - 75K plus extensive package
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who are a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Civils industry.
Taking responsibility for the strategic development of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality function, the successful candidate will take the lead and maintain an excellent Health and Safety culture. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include writing policies and procedures, maintaining and developing management systems and manage and develop a growing team.
The Health and Safety Manager will have an opportunity to work from home, while visiting depots and sites across London and the Thames Valley.
This newly created Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Attending regular client, internal and contractor meetings
- Develop and implement the HSEQ strategy
- Implement and maintain the business management systems.
- Manage and lead a growing team of Advisors
- Write and review policies and procedures
- Site inspections, audits and accident investigations.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Utilities, Civil Engineering, Construction, Highways or other forms of Construction or Infrastructure.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Be a Chartered Member of IOSH or working towards achieving this
- Experience in developing management systems
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £65k - £75k + Company car (electric option available) or Car allowance (£8.4k) + Fuel card and travel expenses + Pension scheme + 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Discretionary bonus + Private Healthcare