£300 - 330 per day
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Project Manager (Major works) – £300 - £330pd – North London – Temp to perm
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work with a leading not for profit provider in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with provide modern housing who strive to provide an excellent service and innovative way of working.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible of development, management and control of major remedial works projects, with a strong focus on both internal and external fire safety as well as replacements, latent defects and cyclical refurbishments.
Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Liaising with external contractors, consultants and solicitors making sure the work carried out is cost viable and up to standard.
- Building, developing and effectively managing multi-disciplinary project teams to deliver major works projects.
- Assist in creating a strong internal and external customer focus in programme delivery.
- Taking a lead on the Project Management of a variety of improvement/major projects.
The successful Project Manager must possess:
- Experience of managing Consultants, Contractors and Solicitors including procurement and tendering.
- Experience of managing projects from inception to completion.
- Experience of the Social Housing sector.
- Relevant qualifications related to role.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Manager position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.