£38k - 45k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Fire Project Surveyor – up to £45,000 + Home Working
Social Housing Recruitment have partnered with a leading and employee focused housing association based in south of England, who have a very passionate and progressive Fire Safety team looking to deliver safe homes to the communities they support. The have an exciting new opportunity for a Fire Project Surveyor, who will strive to provide a top service and keep their residents safe.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
This Social housing provider is passionate about their residents and staff, and have a strong team culture. They have been named one of the top housing associations to work for and have won awards for their learning and development opportunities. They are committed to providing their staff with a healthy work life balance, as well as making sure all their staff feel valued and supported.
As the successful Fire Project Surveyor your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting inspections to make sure all properties meet the legal safety standards and specifications.
- Providing great customer service to residents and stakeholders, and manage queries and complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Project management of any fire related projects that are assigned to you, making sure you worked cohesively with the Fire Safety team and work to deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Support in delivering Fire Safety programmes across the organisation.
The Ideal Fire Project Surveyor will have:
- Good understanding of UK fire safety guidance and regulations.
- Experience delivering passive and/or active fire safety.
- Ideally a background in a social housing or residential property.
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle.
This association is keen to support their staff and in return offer 28 days Annual Leave, up to 10% employer pension contributions, flexible working, and a whole host of other welfare benefits.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Fire Project Surveyor position in Social Housing, please apply today or contact Hayley Tooze on 01252 954 973 to express your interest today.