£39k - 42k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Project Surveyor – £39,000 - £42,000 + Package – Buckinghamshire
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Project Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing accommodation for those with support needs covering the local area. With ambitious plans, this is an exciting time to join the organisation being part of the transition from a smaller organic organisation into an innovative one.
The successful Project Surveyor will report into the Asset Manager, will hold a focal role in the business as the only employed surveyor. You will work closely with a team of maintenance operatives and other technical Surveyors so, being able to motivate and lead is an important part of the role. In addition to this, the successful Building Surveyor will need to have extensive experience of dealing with external contractors making sure the work is cost viable and up to standard.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to liaise with senior members of the organisation.
Project Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with external contractors making sure the work carried out is cost viable and up to standard
- Carrying out pre and post-inspections and raising any remedial work orders with deadlines implemented
- Managing a range of projects form inception to completion
- Working with extremal contractors to deliver more complex refurbishment works
The successful Project Surveyor must possess:
- A minimum of HNC / HND or above
- Extensive knowledge of building maintenance and diagnostic techniques
- A track record of taking projects through from tender process to completion
- Experience of the Social Housing sector
- Sound knowledge of contracts management and the tender process
- Access to their own private vehicle
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £42,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including and enhanced expenses, 25 days annual leave rising with service to 30. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.