£45k - 50k per year
about 1 year ago
Property Services Manager – Central London – £45,000 - £50,000 + package
Social Housing Recruitment have been exclusively retained by Dolphin Living, an innovative, high performing property management organisation who are a registered charity. In the last few years as an agile London based housing charity, Dolphin Living has adopted a new approach to renting across their properties, truly setting them apart from others within the residential and property management sectors. They have a strong reputation within the affordable sector, being known for innovation and doing things differently.
With ambitious growth plans, along with their unrivalled approach to delivering discounted private rent, intermediate market rent and affordable rent services, to the people who make the City of London work, this is an exceptional opportunity for a forward thinking, passionate individual to further their career within an innovative organisation.
Who are Dolphin Living?
Dolphin Living are a unique small London based housing charity who are part of the Dolphin Square Charitable Foundation, an independent charity that was established with an endowment of more than £120 million in 2005. Their target customers are the people who make the City work – chefs, nurses, drivers, social workers, actors, police, restaurateurs, craftspeople, designers – all the people who need to live or work in town and who want well-designed homes at an affordable price.
Dolphin Living’s mission is to provide high quality, truly affordable housing, in desirable locations, near good transport links, for working Londoners on modest incomes. They own over 800 properties both residential and commercial in desirable locations and near good transport links.
Key responsibilities of the Property Services Manager responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and controlling property management day to day activities, including the approval of expenditure on reactive repairs, planned minor repairs and ongoing maintenance and monitoring performance
- Ensuring all voids are identified on a timely basis and categorising voids as major or minor
- Preparing annual service charge budgets with input and support from the finance function and providing a value for money service.
- Monitoring and working with the Managing agents to ensure all legislative and regulatory requirements are met including fire safety, electrical, gas safety, asbestos, legionella and lifts.
The successful Property Services Manager must possess:
- Experience of operating independently in managing a portfolio of responsibilities.
- Leasehold and block management experience including managing blocks in a mixed tenure environment.
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. RICs, CIOB, equivalent qualification or comparable through experience in work related to the role.
- The ability to collaborate with others both internally and externally.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a basic salary of between £45,000 - £50,000. On top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 27-days annual leave, a bonus scheme, a pension, season ticket loans, healthcare wellness plan plus much more.
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a unique position and an incredible career opportunity.
To discuss further, please contact our retained recruitment partners Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Reece Rowden - 01252 954 954 for an informal and confidential discussion.