£41,200 - 44,290 per year
01252 759 162
16 days ago
Property Services Manager – Central London – £41,200 to £44,290 + package
Social Housing Recruitment have been exclusively retained by a North London based charity with a rich history of supporting local residents. In the last few years as an agile London based housing charity, they have developed new schemes and increased the level of support they can provide to the local community, truly positioning them as a resident first landlord. They have a strong reputation within the local area for being known as a supportive and caring provider.
Reporting directly into the Chief Executive, the successful candidate with have direct access to one of the key decision makers and in return have autonomy to shape the role to best deliver the organisation property services from grounds maintenance, landlord safety, asset investment and the organisation reactive/planned maintenance offering a truly rich and diverse role.
Key responsibilities of the Property Services Manager responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and controlling property management day to day activities, including the approval of expenditure on reactive repairs, planned minor repairs and ongoing maintenance and monitoring performance.
- Ensuring all voids are identified on a timely basis and categorising voids as major or minor.
- Preparing annual service charge budgets with input and support from the finance function and providing a value for money service.
- Monitoring and working with the Managing agents to ensure all legislative and regulatory requirements are met including fire safety, electrical, gas safety, asbestos, legionella and lifts.
The successful Property Services Manager must possess:
- Experience of operating independently in managing a portfolio of responsibilities.
- Leasehold and block management experience including managing blocks in a mixed tenure environment.
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. RICS, CIOB, equivalent qualification or comparable through experience in work related to the role.
- The ability to collaborate with others both internally and externally.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a basic salary of between £41,200 - £44,290. On top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 25-days annual leave, 35 hour working week, loyalty bonus scheme, pension and a dedicated staff CPD fund to assist with further qualifications.
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a unique position and an incredible career opportunity.
To discuss further, please contact Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Hayley Tooze - 01252 954 973 for an informal and confidential discussion.